gymnastics : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a sport that involves exercises intended to display strength and balance and agility
- As gymnastics officials have cautioned, there's no proof that any of the Chinese who won a team gold are underage.
- A new study shows that gymnastics causes as many injuries as ice hockey or soccer, but improved equipment is helping.
- Here, in the cavernous gymnastics classroom, the girls are drilled again and again as if they were in competition, with judges monitoring their frozen smiles.
- Morgan Hamm in International Herald Tribune
I wouldn't change anything,Morgan Hamm said. "I gave it all that I had. ...... Obviously it hasn't worked out as I wanted it to, but I love gymnastics, I love competing, and I'm going to take all of my experiences that I've had and grow as...
- Chellsie Memmel in International GYMNAST Magazine Online
I have run out of time, and I am not quite where I want to be gymnastics-wise,said Memmel, who competed only on the balance beam at the Visa Championships. "I haven't been able to do the number of routines and repetitions that I need to...
- Paul Hamm in ESPN
People have to see my gymnastics as a work in progress,Hamm said.