gutsiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
- He was, however, impressed with my gutsiness.
- It was impossible not to admire his gutsiness and determination.
- Or gutsiness? Today's teens have respect for the past, faith in the future--and a distaste for scapegoating that outstrips that of their parents.
- Craig Bellamy in Stuff.co.nz
Certainly 14-0 down wasn't a great thing for us ...... but we learned a few lessons from last week,Bellamy said in reference to his side's upset loss to the Sydney Roosters. "I think some people questioned (our gutsiness) last week .........
- Joe Cole in Independent
That's what Chelsea is all about, that's where we've had so much success, by showing that gutsiness and togetherness,Cole said. "I love playing in a team that can show that. It felt after the game that we were really back. When I played at...
- Matt Diaz in MLB.com
You've got to appreciate Prado's gutsiness to charge that ball,Diaz said. "If he lays back, Vernon Wells is a fast runner and he might be it out. So he took the chance to charge it, had faith in himself to make the play, and he'll tell you...