gustatory : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to gustation
- Our list of gustatory clicks to satisfy even the most discerning tastes: Tomorrow's Kitchen One family test-drives a cutting-edge room full of really smart appliances.
- At the 54th Annual Fancy Food show in New York City, PTI scoured the immense exhibition space and found the 12 most notable gustatory innovations.
- That's an emotional reaction, not a rational (or even gustatory) one, and the brain scans reveal how it happens.
News & Articles
- Forsyth’s Jonah’s on Johnston more than meets the eye
It doesn’t look like much from the outside: There’s a little dining area out front and a pizza baker riding a whale painted on the window. It’s cute, but nothing signifies the gustatory satisfaction you’re about to find inside Jonah’s on Johnston in Forsyth.
June 26, 2013 - Macon Telegraph