gunk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any thick, viscous matter
- MIGHTY MOUSE The two things that annoy people most about their PC's mouse are the trackball (or "gunk collector") and the cord (too long or too short yet always in the way).
- Until recently, a relatively "pure" preparation was only 1% virus and 99% "gunk.
- Gum control is popping up high on the priority list of a growing number of cities around the world fed up with the gunk on their sidewalks.
News & Articles
- Boardman SLR/9.0S review
As regards digital integration, Boardman make a bold move straight away, putting the battery in a unique position on top of the offside chainstay. It’s a relatively low-drag site but it does collect a lot of gunk from the rear tyre, and removal for recharging is a little awkward. However, a little bit of battery faff aside, there’s no doubting that the frame and fit is absolutely classic rock ...
June 11, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Bill Clinton in Washington Post (blog)
Get as much gunk out of the Senate bill as possible. That Nebraska thing is really hurting us,Clinton told House Democrats in a closed-door speech at the Visitors' Center at the Capitol, according to a House aide who attended the session.
- Kevin Taft in Canada.com
This is an old clunker of a government,Taft said. "Once we get under the hood, we are absolutely convinced that you start scraping off the old grease, the dried up grime, the gunk. We'll get this thing tuned up and running."
- Jay Leno in New York Times
The Jet A cleans it out,Mr. Leno said. "The biodiesel can gunk it up."