guesstimate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an estimate that combines reasoning with guessing
- v estimate based on a calculation
- Number of new superdelegates Obama is likely to announce Monday: 6 (guesstimate) Number of national political reporters who think Clinton deserves a chance to make her case for the .
- guesstimate World War II male chauvinist op art televangelist.
- Our best guesstimate was something in Southeast Asia.
News & Articles
- Then and now: Map of yesteryear a bit outdated
I guesstimate this map to be dated about 1961, issued by the then-chamber of commerce. Notice the Y was still a Y. Tahoe Keys is naked. Al Tahoe Boulevard didn’t exist, nor much of Pioneer Trail. And some of those planned streets represented by dashes [...]
June 16, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Garret Anderson in Atlanta Journal Constitution
I've never done anything like this before, so I don't have any history with it,Anderson said. "Just have to see how it responds to treatment in the next few days before you can have a guesstimate, but it's tissue that needs to heal, and...
- Lindy Ruff in SI.com
I can't put a date on it, but from a conditioning standpoint you can guesstimate,Ruff said.
- Ron Gardenhire in MLB.com
We're probably looking at out for the season type thing,Gardenhire said. "That's just a best guess guesstimate. ...... You are talking some major things that had to be done. So I would say that's probably a season."