- That zinger gained Hill, the second highest money winner on the tour last year with earnings of $156,423, another $150 fine for conduct unbecoming a grump.
- Even the oppositional characters have an activity to them as opposed to say, Stanley who is just a grump or Ryan and Jim who are obstructionist.
- Minutes later, thousands of grump Pinoys began to gather at the EDSA memorial to protest that their democratic rights weren't being exercised.
News & Articles
- Garfield Celebrates His 35th Birthday
Everyone’s lovable ginger cat, Garfield, is celebrating his 35th birthday today. The lasagne loving grump that made no apologises for his hate of Monday’s made his first ever appearance exactly 35 years ago in 1978, with a spot in 41 newspapers. The familiar ginger tabby, that has undoubtedly caused numerous cat owners around the world... Read more » Garfield Celebrates His 35th Birthday is a ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Seattle police union head: Accept reforms
SEATTLE -- The head of the Seattle police union is urging members to accept federally mandated reforms, saying it is time to put aside complaints and "move forward" with the changes. "Our job is to adapt to the change in a healthy way so we can remain safe and not turn into an old grump who only wants to talk about `the good old days,' " Sgt. Rich O'Neill, president of the Seattle Police ...
June 20, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- Amanda Holden in Manchester Evening News
Fellow Britain's Got Talent (ITV1, Saturday, 7.45pm) judge Amanda Holden adds: "Simon was in a right grump after our first round of auditions in Blackpool, as he didn't think we'd find any talent. I've never seen him so moody. It wasn't good. I...
- Dave Roberts in SI.com
It's not his fault. It's not like he walked around being a grump,Roberts said. "But with his physical presence and his track record, he was intimidating to a lot of people. That's just the way it is."
- Mick Lewis in Melbourne Herald Sun
I feel really good and I'm looking forward to getting back into it,Lewis said. "I've been a bit of a grump around the house for the past three weeks doing nothing while the boys have been out there playing, so I'm super keen to get out...