groomsman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a male attendant of the bridegroom at a wedding
- Although he and his brothers were only a few years apart, they were not very close; he wasn't a best man or groomsman at any of their weddings.
- Cousin Ton asked him to be groomsman at his wedding.
News & Articles
- A Friend’s Suicide Prompts Thoughts on a Changing America
A good college friend took his own life this week. He was a groomsman in my wedding. I served as his best man. During the Clinton years after college, we were neighbors. But as often happens, we drifted apart, his family growing up as mine began.
Oct. 23, 2013 - Free Times
- Nate Clements in SF49ers.com
He was a groomsman in my wedding so he's a good friend and I've been in touch with him about coming here the last few months,said Clements. "He'sa great addition. He brings leadership, playmaking ability and experience to the table, and...
- Brody Jenner in msnbc.com
Yes. I will be going (to Spencer and Heidi's wedding),Jenning told Access. "I'm not gonna be a groomsman. I don't think that would be the best idea. I was thinking about being in the wedding but I decided no, I'll just attend."
- Toby Rand in Melbourne Herald Sun
I'm hoping I'm going to get suited out because I'm a jeans and Converse (sports footwear) man -- I haven't worn a suit since I was a groomsman at my mate's wedding,Rand said. "Do you reckon they'll let me wear my Converse into the...