grenada : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea; an independent state within the British Commonwealth
News & Articles
- 21st Annual Thunder on the Water at Grenada Lake
Vicksburg, Miss – The Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Grenada Lake Association and the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks will host the 21st Annual Thunder on Water Safe Boating Festival at Grenada Lake. The festival will be held 12-16 June 2013.
June 15, 2013 - WCBI Columbus
- Officers help one another at LawFit Challenge
Grenada police detective Ophelia Topps planned on finishing the race walking, but then dozens of fellow law officers left the finish line and began running her way.
June 14, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Top of the News: Safe Boating Fest set June 12-16
June 11, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Glenn McGrath in CricInfo.com
From what we've seen, the pitch in Grenada is slower and takes some turn,McGrath told AFP. "It will be a big test for us and probably suit Sri Lanka."
- Trent Johnston in International Herald Tribune
We'll have a quiet ale (beer) tonight and get on the plane tomorrow for Grenada,Johnston said.
- Robert Gates in Winston-Salem Journal
Think of where our forces have been sent and have been engaged over the last 40-plus years: Vietnam, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Horn of Africa and more,Gates said in a recent speech at the...