grecian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or resident of Greece
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language
News & Articles
- This Week’s Best Dressed Star: Taylor Swift (But Not in the Outfit You’re Thinking)
Splash News Online; Getty When Taylor Swift arrived at the FiFi Awards in N.Y.C. wearing a flowing white Emilio Pucci Grecian goddess gown, we immediately predicted the singer would earn the top spot on the Most Loved Looks list. And we were right, only Swift didn’t land at number one thanks to that Pucci dress; […]
June 15, 2013 - People Magazine
- Grecian Fest this weekend in Lowell
LOWELL -- The Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church will hold its Grecian Festival this weekend, rain or shine, on 25 Fr.
June 11, 2013 - Lowell Sun
- Billy Zane in Times of India
In one scene, I held my breath as long as I could under water , then shot up and smacked my head on a huge Grecian column which was supposed to be part of a temple set,Brook said.
- Tiffany Fallon in Dickson Herald
I am a repeat offender; I wore Cavalli here last year,says Fallon, who debuted a new haircut. "It's Grecian, so it's very light. It's cut out, so half the top is there, and with the heat, it helps. It screamed Vegas to me."
- Meryl Streep in News4Jax.com
It's [like] a Grecian night, so beautiful,Meryl told us on the blue carpet.