- n formality in bearing and appearance
- He had the hair, the height and a war hero's gravitas.
- Peter Gabriel tapped his vocal gravitas for the soundtrack of The Last Temptation of Christ, and Khan collaborated with Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder on the soundtrack for Tim Robbins' .
- Yet it shows, as usual, how to draw gasps from other writers by defying the laws of gravitas as effortlessly as Michael Jordan defied those of gravity.
News & Articles
- For the Love of Ray J reality star, Courtney Cameron, breaks out in her debut movie "Because I Love You", alongside ...
BILU, LLC movie release through Gravitas Ventures, The Bosko Group and MVD Visual: A stripper locked in a bitter custody battle is abducted by a gang of armed robbers, and gradually falls in love with one of her kidnappers. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10820193.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Saints Row 4 gets dramatic for the sake of humanity
Saving humanity is serious business. Like, super serious. And the Saints know how to give the situation the gravitas it deserves in this Saints Row 4 trailer. Saints Row 4 gets dramatic for the sake of humanity originally appeared on Joystiq on Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds . Permalink | Email this | Comments
June 6, 2013 - Joystiq
- Dick Pound in USA Today
He did essentially a two-century jump. He got us from being in the remnants of the 19th century and got us into the 21st century,Pound said. "He gave the organization financial stability, international presence and a certain gravitas it...
- Kaiser Kuo in International Herald Tribune
For you mousse-coiffed, Mr. Gravitas TV anchor types and you sotto voce public radio types, please oh please stop saying Bay-zheeng,wrote Kaiser Kuo, who works for a China-based ad agency and wrote an online guide for journalists covering the...
- Paul Giamatti in FOXNews
The guy's actually really good in that movie,Giamatti said. "He's really sort of dark and adult in that movie. He's got a lot of gravitas. A little bit of a Shakespearean Santa."