gossiper : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- Another called attention to the fact that one Liston Schooley, like Potter a city official ousted by the land-scandal investigations in 1929 (and like him, an old gossiper in .
- Walter Winchell, Broadway slangman and gossiper, until last week of the tabloid Graphic (see p.
- Everyone knows that the gossiper loves the attention; as for the subject, Oscar Wilde summed him up neatly: "There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about .
News & Articles
- Gossiper: Kevin Hart Talks Sex, Shia LaBeouf 'Isn't Famous Anymore'
VIBE gets a shout out on the latest episode of Gossiper . The YouTube entertainment news show delves into the biggest celeb headlines each week. This week, they salute VIBE's chat with the stars of About Last Night , Regina Hall and Kevin Hart . Watch the video above to find out more from the wacky world of Shia LaBeouf, Farrah Abraham and more. Tags Gossiper , Kevin Hart , Shia LaBeouf
Feb. 14, 2014 - Vibe Magazine