- n that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
- n moral excellence or admirableness
- But most important, she has purposean abiding commitment to the principles of goodness and generosity that transcend any one individual.
- Most start out by saying that Osteen and his ilk have it "half right": that God's goodness is biblical, as is the idea that he means us to enjoy the material world.
- And it certainly wouldn't lie in the transcendent goodness of that mindone so sublime, we fold it into a larger "soul.
News & Articles
- Morning Report: Frankie Edgar predicts 'whole package' Chris Weidman will defeat Anderson Silva
We have a ton of MMA goodness to get to today, but before we rush into things, let's take a moment for a quick hitter. Not too long ago UFC President Dana White declared that most fighters were predicting Chris Weidman to upset Anderson Silva . It's a preposterous statement, but lately it seems like he might be on to something, because wouldn't you know it, Frankie Edgar just jumped aboard the ...
June 20, 2013 - SB Nation
- Rihanna Hits Female Fan Who Won’t Let Go During UK Show
Thank goodness she didn’t have her umbrella! Hot-headed Rihanna whacked a female fan with a microphone during her recent concert at Birmingham’s LG Arena, and we’ve got a clip of… READ ON
June 19, 2013 - RadarOnline.com
- Zoës Kitchen Announces Sponsorship of Zoë Goes Running to Benefit World Pediatric Project
Zoës Kitchen, a fast-casual restaurant that delivers goodness from the inside out by creating homemade Mediterranean food, today announced a sponsorship of Zoë Goes Running – a first-of-its kind undertaking by world-class runner Zoë Romano to bring awareness and raise funding for the World Pediatric Project .
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- James Spader in FOXNews
Oh my goodness, I feel like I just stole a pile of money from the mob. And they're all sitting over there,Spader said, acknowledging him and the rest of "The Sopranos" cast in the Shrine Auditorium audience.
- Jon S Corzine in Los Angeles Times
Thank goodness, thank goodness, that we are doing something not only to save jobs but to protect communities across America,Gov. Jon Corzine of New Jersey said at the announcement in Philadelphia.
- Barack Obama in Bloomberg
Obama said his former pastor expressed views that "denigrate both the greatness and the goodness of our nation; that rightly offend white and black alike."