- n a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- When, three years ago, doctors learned the spectacular, four-day, 40 sulfanilamide cure for gonorrhea, they gave a short, loud hail, straightway began the practice of dosing .
- For Coco is a gonorrhea bacillus, and Drivas, his rival, is syphilis.
- From 1996 to 2003, total cases of chlamydia, genital herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis and genital warts among people over 45 increased 127%, from 344 cases in 1996 to 780 in 2003.
News & Articles
- STD rates increase in El Dorado, Placer counties
By Phillip Reese, Sacramento Bee The number of cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea, the two most common sexually-transmitted diseases, rose in Placer, El Dorado and Yolo counties from 2011 to 2012, part of a steady, statewide jump, state figures show. For Chlamydia, El Dorado County [...]
July 4, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Data Center: STD rates rise in Sacramento suburbs, statewide
The number of cases of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, the two most common sexually-transmitted diseases, rose in Placer, El Dorado and Yolo counties from 2011 to 2012, part of a steady, statewide jump, new state figures show.
July 3, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- Sorrell in ShortNews.com
If we can talk about herpes and gonorrhea on one page, we should be able to talk about tolerance on the next page,says Sorrell.
- Jerry Stahl in San Francisco Chronicle
The starlet whom he allegedly raped with a soda bottle, Virginia Rappe, was no starlet at all but a hooker and a scam artist who, Stahl writes, "gave half the Keystone Cops gonorrhea and the other half lice."