god-awful : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s very unpleasant
stop that god-awful racket
- Larry King conducts a predictably god-awful interview will we ever be rid of this guy? with the woman responsible for the casting of.
- Of course, the Terminator could choose to go this route, and if he did, he could be a good Governor and make up for all the god-awful movies.
- Why is Kerry such a god-awful speaker? He's not aloof, really, but formal in an old-fashioned way.
News & Articles
- As The Knobs Turn: Ford Brings Back Manual Controls
As most of us know from personal experience, automotive human-machine interface (HMI) technology comes in a variety of flavors, ranging from "Difficult" (the best grade) through "Bad," "Extremely Frustrating" and "God-Awful" to "Give the Car Back."
June 17, 2013 - Forbes
- Joe Biden in FOXNews
The next president is going to have to end this God-awful debacle in Iraq without mortgaging our future in the region for a generation or more and immediately turn to other hot spots in the world before they explode into new wars,Biden, a...
- Dolly Parton in Reuters
It is my favorite thing to do. It is my private time with God. That's when I feel closest to God even when the songs I'm writing are just God-awful,said Parton, who performed her hit "9 to 5" for the occasion, held at a Manhattan hotel.
- Gregg Popovich in USA Today
Everybody gets tough back to back,Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "The timing wasn't great. Coming in at 3:30 (am) wasn't good. Orlando will have something in its schedule where they'll have a god-awful back-to-back. It evens out in the...