go down :
- v move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way
- v go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- v grow smaller
- v be recorded or remembered
- v be ingested
- v be defeated
- v disappear beyond the horizon
- v stop operating
News & Articles
- Heat Handle Spurs 109-93; Finals Coming Back To Miami
The Miami Heat entered Game 4 of the 2013 NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs knowing they couldn't lose and go down 3-1 in the series and have a chance of winning the Larry O'Brien trophy. But the Heat's Big Three responded like the three All-Stars that they are, combining for 82 points and lead Miami to a 109-93.
June 14, 2013 - CBS Miami
- Experts predict gas prices will continue to go down in Michiana
It might be the best news you will hear all week, gas experts say Michiana has seen the worst of the prices at the pump and they are forecasting the cost will go down over the next few days."I was really
June 13, 2013 - FOX 28 South Bend
- What Interest Rates Can Do to Wal-Mart’s Stock
Talking Numbers crunched the numbers (20,396 of them) and discovered an interesting relationship between Wal-Mart's stock and interest rates. Whenever interest rates go up, Wal-Mart shares go down. That’s what we at Talking Numbers discovered by crunching numbers back to … Continue reading ?
June 13, 2013 - Talking Numbers via Yahoo! Finance