- a relating to or containing gnomes
- And that says nothing about the way the movie from time to time slams to a halt so that gnomic thoughts on what it may mean can be exchanged.
- The more gnomic their pronouncements, the more they seemed to the impressionable to be deeply wise and romantic.
- Still stranger are their two childrenround-faced, mindless, cheerful little Sophie; contemplative, mature, intuitive little Armand, who occasionally gives voice to gnomic .
News & Articles
- The XX tonight at Uptown Ampitheatre (6/15/13)
THE XX In 1975, art-rock godhead Brain Eno published Oblique Strategies, a pack of oracle cards whose gnomic aphorisms encouraged lateral thinking to solve creative roadblocks. I've no idea if The XX have ever employed Eno's cryptic deck, but they don't need to because they've intuitively employed their own oblique strategies throughout their career.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on ...
June 15, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte