glaswegian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an inhabitant of Glasgow
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Glasgow or its inhabitants
- Simon Pegg in Glasgow Daily Record
My wife's Glaswegian and so is half of my family,says London-based Simon.
- Henry Purcell in Scotsman
I, as a Glaswegian, am ashamed of the behaviour of some people on Wednesday night and I know there are many other Glaswegians who feel the same way,said Purcell. "Newspaper photographs and television coverage of people verbally abusing...
- Lord Macfarlane of Bearsden in The Herald
Lord Macfarlane said: "I have followed with great interest the process Glasgow City Council has gone through to determine the best way to harness the huge goodwill that exists towards culture and sport within the city, and beyond. As a Glaswegian, I...