glaringly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a glaring manner
it was glaringly obvious
- Based on the top questions we ask our search engine, two things are glaringly obvious; 1) we as a society have a real problem with our neckties, and 2) parents of teenagers should .
- Yet, incredibly, all of the evidence and arguments necessary to have made the right decision were available at the time and in hindsight are glaringly obvious.
- Science's limits are glaringly obvious in particle physics, which, as Steven Weinberg describes in the Visions issue, seeks a "theory of everything" that will explain the origin .
News & Articles
- Edward Flattau: False Dichotomy
President Obama's environmental legacy is at risk. That became glaringly evident when Obama's new budget director, Sylvia Mathews Burwell recently outlined White House policy. "The...
June 20, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Letters to the editor: Editorial lacked understanding of firearms bill
Your editorial ('Dishing up dubious bill fails basic civics lesson,' June 14, 2013) regarding the Firearms Freedom Act that I have authored is glaringly apparent that it was written without even reading the five-page bill.
June 20, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- Public Concussion Education Presented by NYS Athletic Trainers’ Association during Annual Conference
In knowing the need for concussion awareness is glaringly present, the New York State Athletic Trainers’ Association (NYSATA) hosted a concussion education forum as a public service to the community at-large. The session was part of NYSATA’s annual Conference, which further included presentations about cutting-edge research on post-concussion management, living with post-concussive degenerative ...
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Joe Maddon in USA Today
Sometimes it happens and whenever it happens this time of year it really becomes more pronounced. You see it more glaringly,Rays manager Joe Maddon said.
- Adam Gilchrist in Mangalorean.com
It's expected and when you don't catch them it's glaringly obvious, particularly if you set the standards we set,said Gilchrist, the world record holder in Tests and one-dayers for most dismissals. "All we can continue to do is to keep...
- Colin Matthews in Logistics Manager
I think every time someone misses on somebody that glaringly, they go back and evaluate their reports, evaluate the scouts that wrote the reports. They deeply evaluate the whole situation better and see where they made a mistake, or if they... Dick Vermeil http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Vermeil&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFhHs4swnRa5giK0EEWl7ZsQvxOkQ San Francisco Chronicle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi%3Ff%3D/n/a/2006/04/24/sports/s015914D47.DTL&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQBYewewChRPjOuFBrKzbhbPb6IA Apr 24, 2006
42222 58022 glasgow In Scotland, the commission has apparently ignored the evidence presented by BAA, and supported by numerous respected third party organisations, that clearly demonstrates that Edinburgh and Glasgow Airports serve separate markets and therefore do...