glandular : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or affecting or functioning as a gland
- Ovarian tumors are not rare, sometimes cause menstruation in children a year old, often produce glandular changes which stunt growth.
- Then one day last week, he noticed new glandular swelling and quietly checked into Cleveland's Lakeside Hospital.
- I am curious about your thoughts about treating menopause like a glandular malfunction, because unlike our mothers and their mothers, so many women are not slowing down at .
News & Articles
- Understanding the liver and how to keep it healthy
The human liver performs an array of functions. In addition to detoxification and protein synthesis, the liver also produces chemicals necessary for digestion. Understanding the role of the liver can help people make smart choices about keeping their livers healthy and avoiding disease. Understanding the liver The largest glandular organ of the body, the liver weighs about ... Read More
Sept. 25, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette
- Roger Federer in Setanta Sports
I can't be finished in February when I had won the Masters Cup in November,Federer told Gazzetta dello Sport. "Now I'm well. I had glandular fever at the start of the year but I wanted to play anyway because I have lots of goals and they...
- Mark Woodforde in The Age
Why mention it after his loss in Melbourne? Who has heard of it affecting a player for only 8-10 weeks? Ask Mario Ancic - he took more than 10 months to overcome glandular fever,Woodforde said. "Why not simply let the Djokovic loss slide...
- John Updike in Thaindian.com (blog)
He had a difficult 2008 battling glandular fever and losing his No1 ranking. After losing the semi-final of the Australian Open and the final at the French Open and Wimbledon there was speculation that he was past his best and on the slide.... Ricky Ponting http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ponting&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGmqiBv3SF44Yyp7XGqqXkg0jCAEQ SINDH TODAY http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sindhtoday.net/sports/57326.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGlBmexJBkT62ooJvBY6Ual_-9LyA Jan 29, 2009
42212 58011 glans She said nothing then, her lovely mouth otherwise engaged, until he came, all over her face. She had gagged, and moved him outside her lips, rubbing his spurting glans across her cheeks and chin," Updike writes. "God, she was antique, but...