- s having an air of allure, romance and excitement
glamorous movie stars
- The glamorous Imperial marque was, by the late '60s, reduced to a trashy, pseudo-luxury harlot walking the streets for its pimp, the Chrysler Corporation.
- Indeed, as the economy slides--sales in the makeup sector have dropped 4% this year--women are looking for a cheap but glamorous lift.
- Yet she was one of the richest, most glamorous and socially powerful women in the world.
News & Articles
- Will dirigibles make a comeback?
Once upon a time, the airship was hailed as the future of flight: as glamorous, luxurious and fashionable as the Art Deco era which marked its heyday.
June 22, 2013 - CNN
- Zuzanna Bijoch summer glamorous for Vogue Latin America
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures Polish top model Zuzanna Bijoch is a stunning cover girl for the July issue of Vogue Latin America as captured by Marcin Tyszka. The beautiful model poses for a glamorous summer themed photo shoot, bringing lots of colors, fresh feeling and vibe by wearing a floral jumpsuit and s gorgeously styled side parted hair for ...
June 21, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Something Else Revealed At Samsung's Launch Event: Disdain For Windows RT
Another glamorous party in London; another influx of Samsung PCs to suit every conceivable taste. But one sort of machine was conspicuous by its absence. Out of five new computers revealed by the manufacturer, not a single one ran on Windows RT.
June 21, 2013 - Forbes
- Sebastian Faulks in International Herald Tribune
Faulks, 54, said: "In his house in Jamaica, Ian Fleming used to write 1,000 words in the morning, then go snorkeling, have a cocktail, lunch on the terrace, more diving, another 1,000 words in late afternoon, then more martinis and glamorous women....
- Danica McKellar in Newsweek
When girls see the antics of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, they think that being fun and glamorous also means being dumb and irresponsible,says McKellar. "But I want to show them that being smart is cool. Being good at math is cool. And...
- Noel Coward in Telegraph.co.uk
Noel Coward called La Rue "the most professional, most witty and most utterly charming man in the business", while Bob Hope described him as "the most glamorous woman in the world".