- n alluring beauty or charm (often with sex-appeal)
- A good friend offers a personal glimpse of the glamor, the luxe and her loss.
- West Coast broadcasting officials were handed one of radio's biggest wartime headaches last summer: to find a way of making a dull but important civilian defense job glamorous.
News & Articles
- Costume party celebrates glamor of ‘Magic City’
If you were seduced by Magic City — which brought the glitz, glamor and sometimes gruesomeness of mob Miami life in the ’50s to the TV screen last year — you might be tempted to attend a local event that helps kick off the mesmerizing Starz series’ second season.
June 11, 2013 - Miami Herald
- Actress Emma Watson Graces W Magazine 2013
English actress and model, Emma Watson is flaunting Old Hollywood glamor in W magazine’s June/July 2013 issue. ‘Harry Potter’ star looks absolutely spectacular showing off her hot legs in a Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 jacket. She wears heavy blusher and deep red lipstick and nail polish. Her retro hairstyle adds just right amount of glam to her sizzling look. Very stunning, Emma Watson is donning ...
June 11, 2013 - StyleBistro
- NFL's latest bold idea for future of draft
The recent two-week shift of the 2014 NFL Draft that was necessitated by a scheduling conflict at New York's Radio City Music Hall could wind up being just the beginning of the changes coming to one of the league's glamor events in ensuing years.
June 11, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Flavio Briatore in International Herald Tribune
We have everything - technology, glamor, danger, power,Briatore said. "We need a less predictable product. We need to be more open to the media and fans."
- Jerry Jones in Dallas Morning News
Oklahoma and Texas have made a living on the glamor of that game and recruiting in this area,Jones said. "With a highly visible game in north Texas, Arkansas can potentially regain some of the interest they sacrificed when they moved to...
- Helen Mirren in Chicago Tribune
Ever since Diana, people want glamor and tears ...... the grand performance ...... and I'm not very good at that,Mirren says to Michael Sheen's Prime Minister Tony Blair.