gladstone : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n liberal British statesman who served as prime minister four times (1809-1898)
- n a large travelling bag made of stiff leather
News & Articles
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Common Stock Offering
MCLEAN, Va., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) (the "Company") today announced that it plans to sell 1,100,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Gladstone Investment Corporation Increases Credit Facility by 50% to $105 Million with Addition of Two New Lenders
MCLEAN, Va., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: GAIN) ("Gladstone Investment" and the "Company") announced today that on June 12, 2013, it increased ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAINP) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 17, 2013
Gladstone Investment Corporation ( GAINP ) will begin trading ex-dividend on June 17, 2013. A cash dividend payment of $0.1484 per share is scheduled to be paid on June 28, 2013. Shareholders
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Anna Bligh in PressZoom (press release)
This is great news for Queensland and the Queensland economy,Ms Bligh said today. "Frankly, it's a relief to have this issue behind us. We can now move full steam ahead with projects like LNG in Gladstone and Ernest Henry copper mine in Mt...
- John Stamos in Gather.com
With regards to casting, John Stamos says, "I see Steve Carell as [Bob Saget's character] Danny Tanner and Tracy Morgan as [Dave Coulier's] Joey Gladstone because he's funny."