- n excessive size; usually caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland
- n excessive largeness of stature
- Unlike other previous holders of the title, Bao does not have gigantism, the growth disorder that contributes to extreme height.
- His own ideas, in favor of decentralized welfare villages and against gigantism, strike many, including Nehru, as hopelessly unrealistic.
- Now he has produced an abrasive essay in gung-ho gigantism.
News & Articles
- Toronto Overwhelms
Gigantism has taken over the 38th Toronto International Film Festival, North America’s and probably the world’s biggest, a state fair without livestock – unless we consider the stars and filmmakers stand-ins for the heifers and sheep that shine for the autumnal crowds who make state fairs an annual must see.
Sept. 9, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Brian Sewell in Times Online
Brian Sewell, the art critic, said: "Our country is littered with public art of absolutely no merit. We are entering a new period of fascist gigantism. These are monuments to egos and you couldn't find a more monumental ego than Boris."