- v wrap (a gift) attractively
- Greeting card company Hallmark estimates that people spend over $600 million on kids' cards, gift-wrap and partyware every year.
- Gifts $1,088 (70%) Entertaining $188 (12%) Travel $151 (10%) Cards, gift-wrap and decorations $77 (5%) Other (3%) Source: American Express Retail Index.
- The store coyly cautioned that it was not prepared to gift-wrap the purchase.
News & Articles
- Navy vet a Lake Erie fishing issues expert
EDGERTON, Ohio — Michael T. Metcalf, an outdoorsman who worked in the fishing industry and later joined his wife operating a gift-wrap business she founded in their home in Edgerton, died June 21 at the University of Michigan Health Systems in Ann Arbor.
July 15, 2013 - The Toledo Blade