- r in a giddy light-headed manner
- When I first traveled to China in the late 1970s as a student and then a foreign correspondent, the Chinese were giddily beginning to explore the new boundaries of freedom after .
- In the booming, pre-Crash 1920s, flapper hemlines bounced giddily to the knee before falling down to the ankles in the depressed 1930s.
- CON: Unilever, the company that commissioned the campaign, also commissioned the giddily sexist Axe Body Spray campaign, and the contrast has people viewing "Real Beauty" in a .
News & Articles
- Film Review: This is the End
Stoner-dude comedy depicts James Franco, Seth Rogen and friends as themselves at the end of the world. Giddily hilarious, while also surprisingly suspenseful and serious.
June 11, 2013 - Film Journal
- Alcuin of York in Inquirer.net
A New York Times article, published when the first season premiered in October 2004, said: "Television executives have giddily reverted to the sexism and racism that brought the humor police down on the networks : The backlash is most obvious on...