- n unintelligible talking
- v speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- v chatter inarticulately; of monkeys
- Eloquence of speech is abandoned for voodoo gibber.
- Suddenly, from just over her head, she heard a weird, tremulous cry, half wail, half gibber.
- The fashionable gibber of Madame Blavatsky from Tibet, the yoga writings of one Pryse ("All I say is Om," said Lawrence), the Bergsonian view that all was flux, the Freudian .
News & Articles
- Tate & Lyle PLC UK Regulatory Announcement: Director/PDMR Shareholding
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TATE & LYLE PLC Director/PDMR Shareholding Tate & Lyle PLC (the “Company”) has been informed that Robert Gibber, a person discharging managerial responsibility, exercised options today under the Tate & Lyle Group Bonus Plan to acquire 43,414 ordinary shares of 25 pence each at nil cost. All shares were sold at 831.50 pence per share on the London Stock Exchange. Mr ...
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire