get back :
- v recover something or somebody that appeared to be lost
- v take revenge or even out a score
- v get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
News & Articles
- Uruguay needs to get back on track in Confed Cup
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay — Uruguay is hoping to use the Confederations Cup to get back on track. The defending South American champions, who also finished fourth at the 2010 World Cup, have been disappointing since winning the Copa America two years ago in Argentina and eventually soaring to No. 2 in the FIFA rankings. Leading the way for Uruguay is Luis Suarez, who has been going through his own ...
June 11, 2013 - Boston Herald
- 90-year-old Maine lobsterman swims to shore after sinking; he's ready to get back to work
HARPSWELL, Maine — A 90-year-old lobsterman is eager to get back on the water after surviving the sinking of his boat by swimming to a nearby island through the icy waters of the Gulf of Maine.
June 11, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Cal's Brendan Bigelow ready to get back to full speed
Cal's Brendan Bigelow is finally ready to get back to full speed after suffering two serious knee injuries and is poised for a breakout season for the Bears.
June 10, 2013 - Sports Illustrated