gesticulation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a deliberate and vigorous gesture or motion
- The book had the sharp determined rhythm of a person walking up stairs; there was no literary gesticulation, no wasted energy, no flourishing.
- Early clumsiness fast became aggressive, aerobic, precise gesticulation.
- This premature gesticulation caused me not only to sit in a corner and wear a dunce cap for the first three episodes but to do things never before seen on a game show.
News & Articles
- You Can Get Away With Acting Like Dez Bryant If You're Tony Romo
On Sunday, Dez Bryant was accused and immediately convicted on national TV of excessive gesticulation. This was based mainly on long-distance exegesis of Bryant's body language during a couple of sideline exchanges, the first with Tony Romo and the second with Jason Witten. Here's the first one, followed by a video clip from another angle, released by NFL.com last night, in which Bryant comes ...
Oct. 30, 2013 - Deadspin
- Frank Clark in CNN International
Was that gesticulation? All I saw was Jose put his fingers to his lips, I thought it was fairly innocuous,LMA vice-chairman Frank Clark told the English Press Association. "Obviously someone in a position of authority thought differently...