gestational : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to gestation
- A new report says gestational diabetes is strongly linked to childhood obesity but there's a lot you can do to treat the condition.
- And many studies suggest that a mother's gestational obesity predicts later weight problems in her offspring.
- They can also endanger the baby if the infant's gestational age has been miscalculated and the child is removed from the womb too soon.
- Martin Luther King in Naples Daily News
In the previous centuries, we fought over the identity of a person based upon his or her skin color,King said. "With the passage of Roe v. Wade in 1973, the identity of a person became linked as well to gestational size. So to call a...
- Margaret Somerville in Today's Family News
Somerville, on the other hand, told Canadian Press that society cannot ignore a child's right "not to be brought into existence in this way." "Can we reasonably anticipate that a child would consent to having its sister be its gestational...
- Dawn Primarolo in Voice of America
In the upper gestational limit was set by parliament in 1990 at 24 weeks because the scientific evidence at the time was that the threshold of viability had increased and babies were increasingly surviving at 24 weeks and above,said Dawn...