geostrategic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to geostrategy
Pakistan became a country of paramount geostrategic importance to the United States
- But there is also a new twist on a familiar Middle Eastern dance: the collision between a grand geostrategic scheme and implacable tribal realities.
- The United States has always preferred dictators over democrats, and a lot of that has to do with the geostrategic importance that Pakistan has.
- John O'Sullivan, the National Review's editor-at-large, predicted major geostrategic shifts ahead, with the Europeans slipping over to the dark side at the behest of their Islamic .
News & Articles
- Turkey ETF (TUR) In Focus Amid Protests
Turkey has long been heralded for its unique East-meets-West culture, as well as its attractive growth potential and geostrategic importance. In recent days, however, massive strings of protests and civil ...
June 12, 2013 - ETF Database via Yahoo! Finance
- Sergei Stanishev in Wall Street Journal
Not only are ethanol and other renewable fuels positive for Indiana's economy, they are essential to solving an energy situation that threatens our nation's security. The heart of America's geostrategic problem is reliance on imported oil in a... Richard Lugar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Lugar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQzjYZZsUXxUOC24GJq1SOkkuj2A Hoosier Ag Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hoosieragtoday.com/wire/news/00066_Indiana%25E2%2580%2599s-Second-Ethanol-Plant-Begins-Production_083812.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHuRJ9pPFwnCU1fA17uuPVhrOtRbA Jan 22, 2007
41739 57297 geostrategic Earlier in the week, Mr. Stanishev said that South Stream would enhance his country's standing, but that it is important for Bulgaria to see a clear economic interest, besides the geostrategic interest."
- Jean-Pierre Jouyet in EuropÃ¤isches Parlament (Pressemitteilung)
In response to a comment by Charles Tannock (EPP-ED, UK), Mr Jouyet assured MEPs that the suspension of the visa ban was "motivated more by political than energy policy considerations, although energy and the geostrategic dimension were not...