gee : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
- v turn to the right side
the horse geed
- v give a command to a horse to turn to the right side
- They were like, "Gee gee gee gee gee gee.
- He subtitled his little sheet "Monarch of the Dailies," and set out, as one editor put it, "to arouse the 'gee whiz!' emotion.
- The Air Force spent years fighting to keep building the $350 million F-22 fighter, an airplane crammed with so much gee-whiz technology there's a law barring it from being sold to .
News & Articles
- Gee outduels Miller, Mets use HRs to top Cardinals
Dillon Gee had his third consecutive stellar start, Lucas Duda hit one of three Mets home runs and New York scored the most runs allowed by Shelby Miller in his young career for a 5-1 victory against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night.
June 13, 2013 - CBS Sports
- Gee, Mets find a way to halt losing streak
Gee, Mets find a way to halt losing streak Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 12:10 am, Thursday, June 13, 2013 Dillon Gee had his third straight stellar start, Lucas Duda hit one of three Mets homers and New York scored the most runs allowed by Shelby Miller in his young ...
June 13, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Gee Stays Red Hot, Mets’ Big Bats Get Going In Win Over Cardinals
Dillon Gee had his third straight stellar start, Lucas Duda hit one of three Mets homers and New York scored the most runs allowed by Shelby Miller in his young career for a 5-1 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night.
June 13, 2013 - CBS New York
- Ricky Hatton in Times Online
Floyd has come in and given me a new lease of life,Hatton said. "He's slowed me down and given me a more subtle approach. I was up at 6am this morning, Floyd came to my house and I ran five miles around Gee Cross in Hyde with dumb bells in...
- George Lucas in International Herald Tribune
The B-movies of the '50s were crazy science-fiction films, 'It Came From Outer Space' and 'Them!', and I said, well, gee, I could use that as the basis of the genre that I was using as my reference,Lucas said.
- Danielle Steel in FOXNews
It's like a letter to a friend, and fun to be able share something and say, `Gee I did this,'says Steel, 61, whose run of hits includes three this year alone: "Honor Thyself," "Rogue" and "A Good Woman."