gaucherie : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being rustic or gauche
- n a socially awkward or tactless act
- However much his domestic policies may be commended, in Viet Nam he advertises his gaucherie in foreign affairs.
- By their very gaucherie they suggest appealingly the embarrassment of an author trying to bridge modern experience, from the sheer horror of war to the sheer banality of peace.
- The lady complied, and lo, with all the eye-rolling gaucherie of a Groucho Marx-Margaret Dumont coupling, LizanDick were, gasp, together again.