gallbladder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a muscular sac attached to the liver that stores bile (secreted by the liver) until it is needed for digestion
- In fact, the first procedure was performed at NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalColumbia in 2007, to remove a gallbladder.
- Comey had alleged that Gonzales tried to convince an ailing Attorney General John Ashcroft, who was in the hospital recovering from gallbladder surgery, to sign off on Bush's .
- The Dalai Lama tried to reassure his followers about his health (he recently had his gallbladder removed, and says he is feeling better than ever) and talked about preparing for a .
- Julie Gerberding in Science Daily (press release)
This report is alarming given that obesity has been shown to promote many chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, several types of cancer, and gallbladder disease,said Dr. Julie Gerberding, CDC director. "The...
- Joe Biden in WZVN-TV
I left a part of me here in Fort Myers. You have one of the best hospitals in America, Lee County Memorial. They have my gallbladder,said Biden.
- Reggie Willits in MLB.com
I had the gallbladder surgery after the '07 season, and I tore my oblique in '08 and wasn't able to do much of anything that winter,Willits said. "This winter I changed my workouts and went from doing heavy weights to lighter weights and...