gaiter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- n a shoe covering the ankle with elastic gores in the sides
- n legging consisting of a cloth or leather covering for the leg from the knee to the ankle
- Even though he has a small private income, Bishop Selwyn hopes his episcopal gaiters will help him hitch many a plane or car ride.
- A spectator at the trial was the Lord Bishop of Aberdeen, clad in black knee breeches, black gaiters.
- I can see his gaiters.
News & Articles
- In the field: Getting in one more ride
My ensemble was complete. Wind-proof pants — check; bright yellow ski parka — check; mittens — check. I also wore two layers under the parka, a hat under my helmet and a neck gaiter to keep the cold from seeping in around my coat collar. For my feet, I had wool socks, bike shoes and wind-proof bike shoe covers.
Dec. 6, 2013 - Laramie Boomerang
- Splurge Vs. Steal: Gaiter Wedge Boots
We have one more day until it is December which means it’s time to shift the ‘winter boots search’ into high gear. If you are like us, then chances are you are looking for something with a bit of height, … The post Splurge Vs. Steal: Gaiter Wedge Boots appeared first on StyleBlazer .
Nov. 30, 2013 - The Atlanta Post