- v raise money for a cause or project
- She has also found it increasingly difficult to campaign and fundraise for 2010 congressional candidates, and her Twittering from Wasilla is like shouting from the top of Mount .
- Comes after Burris acknowledges he tried to fundraise for Blago while seeking the Senate seat, contradicting his earlier testimony.
- The group pops up on unwitting Web sites around the world in order to communicate, recruit and fundraise.
News & Articles
- Poker Run offers ride, music, prizes
Fundraise on your motorcycle to support wildlife. The Chief Steve Fritz Memorial Poker Run will raise funds for a cause Fritz cared about, according to friend and event organizer Mark Tautges.
June 13, 2013 - Wausau Daily Herald
- PTC DRAMATIC ACADEMY SUMMER ANNOUNCES SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
Penobscot Theatre Company’s Education Department is pleased to announce its Dramatic Academy Summer Scholarship Recipients. The PTC Education Department works with our Parent Council to fundraise for our Summer Scholarship program.
June 13, 2013 - Bangor Daily News
- Olde Towne Pet Resort “Broke a Sweat” and Helped Raise $1,945 for Homeless Pets in the Process
Northern Virginia Pet Resort and Fitness Apparel Merchant Metro Run and Walk Partnered to Fundraise for Friends of the Fairfax County Animal Shelter (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10821713.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ron Clark in USA Today
We teach school all day and fundraise at night,said Clark, who finds private donors to pay most of the $14,000 annual tuition for each student. "To have an unsolicited gift come like that is incredible."
- Tony McNulty in Africasia
This means that it will be a criminal offence to belong to, fundraise and encourage support for the military wing of the organisation,junior Home Office minister Tony McNulty said in a statement.
- Gordon Brown in Africasia
We're particularly honoured that he'll be celebrating his birthday here in London and that he's using his birthday to selflessy fundraise and build further support for his exceptional 46664 charity,said Brown.