- n someone whose job is to fumigate
- n a device that generates a gas for the purpose of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- Either this news station forgot to call the fumigator or this weather forecaster has a healthy imagination.
- Bayard Quincy Morgan, Stanford's former chairman of Germanic languages, author of 40 books and countless articlesand the nation's most frenetic fumigator of the myth that every .
- Every soldier now carries a tin of powder (pyrethrum plus a synthetic insecticide called IN-930) with which he can deflea himself in a jiffy, a tiny vial of fumigator (methyl .