- s (of animals) fully developed
- Fewer than 100 full-grown trees remain, and by selling plants grown from their cuttings, Wollemi Pine International hopes to raise funds for preservation and stop the poachers who .
- Is there more dignity in having to hoist a full-grown body in harness and chains from bed to bath to wheelchair? Ashley will always have the mind of an infant, and now she will .
- Everybody knows a few of them--full-grown men and women who still live with their parents, who dress and talk and party as they did in their teens, hopping from job to job and date .
News & Articles
- Cat Nurses One-Week-Old Pit Bull Puppy
Not even a full-grown cat with a litter of her own could resist a cute newborn puppy. Noland, a now 10-day-old pit bull puppy, was found stranded without his mother, but thanks to the quick thinking of employees at the Cleveland Animal Protective League, he...
June 20, 2013 - ABC News
- Snakebite victim out of hospital, on road to full recovery
After 80 vials of antivenin and 15 days in the hospital spent recovering from a bite by a full-grown eastern diamondback rattlesnake, Ben Smith is back home and doing well.
June 17, 2013 - The Gainesville Sun
- Storm tears up Granger Twp. family’s property
GRANGER TWP. — A thunderstorm early Thursday morning caused few problems countywide but ravaged one family’s backyard in the 4000 block of Ridge Road. Nikki Scheutzow said when she and her husband woke up Thursday morning, they found eight to 10 full-grown trees “ripped in half.” Nikki Scheutzow and her husband woke up Thursday morning to ... Read More
June 14, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette
- Jim Cleamons in San Jose Mercury News
He's a good player who's still growing,Cleamons said. "They let him know he's not full-grown yet."
- Ernie Chambers in WOWT
Why would two full-grown men -- I would refer to them as goons -- go after a 7-year-old? I think something bad should happen to him,Chambers said.
- Bela Karolyi in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
I felt a bit guilty, because in 1976, I turned women's gymnastics into kids' gymnastics,Karolyi said. "But I realized this is not just a kids' sport. It's a beautiful sport where full-grown women will have a place to shine."