- n flesh of a medium-sized young chicken suitable for frying
- Today some 60% of all pots and pans in American kitchens are nonstick--to say nothing of muffin pans, cookie sheets, cake pans, deep fryers and waffle irons.
- As the sun sets in Kabul and the wail of the muezzin issuing from loudspeakers mounted on minarets calls the faithful to evening prayer, the fryer at KFC is being fired up for the .
- Does that mean you have to ditch the deep fryer? Maybe not.
News & Articles
- 'Little Free Libraries' popping up in Seattle neighborhoods
Dozens of "Little Free Libraries" – tiny, personalized structures that can house a few dozen books – are popping up in neighborhoods across Seattle. KING 5’s Joe Fryer shows us the stories behind some of the peculiar libraries. Related links: Little Free Library
June 21, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- David Stern in Washington Post
For nearly three decades, Bernie Fryer has been one of the most respected officials in the NBA,NBA Commissioner David Stern said in a statement. "With his background as a player and referee in our league, he has a unique perspective that...