- v make (to feel) fresh
- v become or make oneself fresh again
She freshened up after the tennis game
- v make fresh again
- Bonnie and Clyde and Easy Rider, Dirty Harry and Fatal Attraction -- all these movies began as attempts to vary and freshen traditional generic themes but ended up taking their .
- There it was Russia and its jingoistic jaunt in August to the Arctic Ocean floor at the North Pole that inspired Canada, the United States, Denmark and Norway to freshen up their .
- In her first ten months as President, Aquino has already begun to freshen up the office with an honesty and humility rarely seen in political circles.
News & Articles
- Splash of color: Technicolor 5K headed to area
The Cowboys and Kids 5K Run has seen its last rodeo. The Mesquite Education Foundation has revamped the event as the Amazing Technicolor 5K for 2013. The change is an attempt to freshen up the concept and increase attendance.
July 4, 2013 - The Mesquite News
- Realty ONE Group’s New Website Focused on Local Market Customization
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Realty ONE Group’s redesigned website brings more functionality + customization with a modern look and a new Lifestyle Search. A new logo, tagline and app freshen ROG's brand to reflect its success.
July 2, 2013 - Business Wire
- July 2 Horoscopes
Today's birthday (July 2). Your efforts to freshen up your style will change what you project visually and verbally. Financial luck and professional opportunity come through a new friend in August. November is your chance to break through a limitation that's held you back. Your lucky numbers are: 3, 14, 38, 11 and 24.
July 2, 2013 - The Springfield News-Leader
- Jerry Manuel in Chicago Tribune
That was a catastrophic demise,Manuel said. "Right now, I think we are somewhat underperforming. I think we need to freshen up our everyday players."
- Morris Iemma in Coffs Coast Independent
This is an opportunity, and we'll be taking that opportunity to freshen up the Government,Mr Iemma said. "I've always said I thought it was a matter of great regret that Carmel couldn't, for family reasons, recontest the cabinet positions...
- Dallas Green in USA Today
I think they deserve to put 1980 in the past,Green said. "It's about time. Let's face it, we're almost ancient history for crying out loud! It's time for this organization to freshen up its history."