- v live off somebody's generosity
This young man refuses to work and is freeloading
- He was on to welfare parasitism years before the Great Society: "Extreme care should be taken that public assistance is not made a mockery by those who would freeload off their .
- After a while, I longed for a buddy to freeload with.
- How dare readers freeload off journalists when they serve such an important function? I know you can afford to do journalism cheaper! I know you can afford to pay a few bucks a week!.
News & Articles
- Why Modern-Day Whistleblowers Are Millennials
Depending on whom you ask, we're either save the world, or we want to freeload in our parents' basements . We care about issues like online privacy, but we don't care enough to actually do anything about it.
June 13, 2013 - Business Insider
- Michael Chertoff in San Francisco Chronicle
They're counting on the fact that the industry in general has a good level of investment, and they figure they'll hide among the leaves and essentially freeload on this security work done by others,Chertoff said.
- Dallin H Oaks in KPAX-TV
Oaks says, "Dating is planned, paid for and paired off. Hanging out is when the girls prepare the food and the boys just freeload."