free-thinking : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s unwilling to accept authority or dogma (especially in religion)
- Unitarian Universalism is a centuries-old, free-thinking liberal religion that is guided by shared values rather than a particular dogma or creed.
- Millions of dollars poured into his quixotic presidential campaign, raising an inevitable question: What's next for this free-thinking and strangely compelling grassroots crusader?.
- So would this free-thinking CEO mind if his own wife used his site? "I would be devastated," he says.
News & Articles
- Smart Money Is Shorting The Japanese Yen
By Smart Money I mean John Mauldin, President of Millenium Wave Investors, author of the free investment newsletter "Thoughts From the Front line" (which has a million followers), and author also of the best-selling "Endgame;The End of the Debt SuperCycle and How It Changes Everything." You can tell he's a free-thinking entrepreneur just by his eager willingness to offer his newsletter free. I ...
July 26, 2013 - Forbes
- Verity Firth in AFP
Mardi Gras reflects Sydney's vibrant and colourful personality,Firth said. "It showcases our diversity and free-thinking spirit to the world."
- Bob Rae in Canada.com
I think the delegates are really independent,Rae, the second-place contender, said in a brief interview. "I think this is a really free-thinking group of people and every province is different, every riding is different, there's...