- r unpredictably
the weather has been freakishly variable
- He has a company with an almost freakishly diverse skill set--computer hardware, operating systems, applications, consumer electronics, Internet services.
- People who don't watch TV are either freakishly ambitious or they do so many mind-altering drugs to soothe their bored brains that they no longer have any idea how long a week .
- Like most freakishly gifted superheroes, Spider-Ham was the product of a radioactive experiment gone horribly, hilariously awry in the basement of a mad scientist.
News & Articles
- 'End' a freakishly gross, shockingly funny end-of-days horror comedy
This is the Endmakes for an absurd, fantastic end-of-days thriller stuffed with so many jaw-dropping scenes that you may not be able to chew food for a while. In this breathlessly inventive, freakishly gross and shockingly funny ensemble comedy, an all-star cast shows no vanity or shame in unleashing often vulgar sequences erupting with quick wit and precision-executed physical comedy.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Showplace donates to Safety City
Nearly a year ago, when a freakishly strong wind storm blew across the state, Ohioans were... - 9:20 pm
June 12, 2013 - The Marion Star
- Wednesday weather may deliver a wallop
Nearly a year ago, when a freakishly strong wind storm blew across the state, Ohioans were introduced to a word most had never heard before — 'derecho.'
June 11, 2013 - Coshocton Tribune
- David Haye in Southwark News
Haye said: "I'm as freakishly fast as Valuev is freakishly big. That's the key to this fight. I'm never going to be bigger or stronger than a guy like Valuev, no matter how hard I train or how many weights I lift. My main advantage going into this...
- Justice Potter Stewart in River Cities Reader
Justice Potter Stewart wrote that the "Eighth and Fourteenth Amendments cannot tolerate the infliction of a sentence of death under legal systems that permit this unique penalty to be so wantonly and so freakishly imposed."
- Steven Bradbury in Canada.com
I got a little bit lucky in the semis and a lot lucky in the finals,Bradbury says. "But maybe if there was a list of people out there who had built up karma points over the years, and deserved to have something freakishly lucky happen to...