- He and Agent Thompson, under false names, were fraternally received in the garage.
- Delegates did speak freely, but hardly fraternally.
- The audience applauded warmly, and the critics nodded fraternally.
News & Articles
- Hobby Gardener Cultivates Magical Literary Garden With New Collection
Noble in spirit, wondrously funny, fraternally proletarian, Bob Battersby’s gorgeous collection of short fiction, ‘The Gardener at Sea & Other Tales,’ will be featured in the 2014 London Book Fair. (PRWeb February 05, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/BobBattersby/02/prweb11556373.htm
Feb. 6, 2014 - PRWeb
- Rafael Correa in Xinhua
We aspire to have a fraternally relation, at the same time to reaffirm our will of not allowing a violation of our sovereignty,Correa said when inaugurating the new headquarters of the general prosecutor's office.
- Pope Benedict XVI in The Catholic Spirit
Pastoral ministry, the Pope explained, "demands many sacrifices, yet it is also a source of great joy. Trusting in your bishops, united fraternally to the whole presbyterate and supported by the portion of the People of God commended to your care,...
- Martin Torrijos in Cuba News
We have invited Ecuador and Colombia to peaceful, diplomatic and fraternally resolve their differences,said Torrijos.