- v separate into constituents or fractions containing concentrated constituents
- v obtain by a fractional process
- Under its most recent chairman, Alabama's easygoing John Sparkman, the committee "had begun to fractionate," says Church, in typically grand language.
News & Articles
- Enterprise’s 8th NGL fractionator at MB complex begins operations
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. announced that the eighth natural gas liquids fractionator at the partnership’s Mont Belvieu complex is now operational. The new unit, which has the capability to fractionate up to 85,000 barrels per day of natural gas liquids, increases total natural gas liquids fractionation capacity at Enterprise’s Mont Belvieu facility to approximately 655,000 barrels per ...
Nov. 21, 2013 - Baytown Sun
- Enterprise's eighth Mont Belview NGL fractionator begins operations
Enterprise Products Partners ( EPD -1% ) says the eighth natural gas liquids fractionator at its Mont Belvieu, Tex., complex is now operational . The new unit, which has the capability to fractionate up to 85K bbl/day of NGL, increases total NGL fractionation capacity at Mont Belvieu to ~655K bbl/day; the new unit will accommodate increasing NGL production from domestic shale plays, including ...
Nov. 19, 2013 - Seeking Alpha