four-pronged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- In 1993, the ban was extended to couples who wanted to combine their names into a three- or four-pronged surname but this is the first time that that ban has been upheld by the .
- He's pushing a four-pronged offensive designed to give the Army 30% more combat punch without permanently adding soldiers.
- Pakistan's domestic militants have faced a four-pronged assault since last summer, with counterinsurgency campaigns by Pakistani troops in Swat, Bajaur and the town of Dara Adam .
News & Articles
- State confirms Central High School cheating occurred
A four-pronged state investigation of the Beaumont school district - focusing on student attendance and finance accounting, cheating allegations and the special education program - should conclude before school starts on Aug. 29, according to the district's leader. The Texas Education Agency verified an incident did occur at Central Medical Magnet High School this past school year in which a ...
July 24, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Andrew Hilditch in CricInfo.com
We made it pretty clear before first Test selection that we consider our best balance will contain a spinner, but there are going to be various conditions where a four-pronged pace attack will not be ruled out,Hilditch said. "It will all...
- Peter Roebuck in AFP
It's hard to justify Johnson's inclusion in a four-pronged attack,The Sydney Morning Herald's Peter Roebuck said. "Australia cannot afford to carry a pace bowler on a wing and a prayer. Johnson has had a bad tour. He's been in England for...
- Ian Botham in Sydney Morning Herald
I expect England to retain the Ashes this winter because of our four-pronged pace attack,Botham wrote. "I can't see how Australia's batsmen will be any better equipped to deal with Freddie Flintoff's fab four quick bowlers this time round....