- v convert to a fossil
- v become mentally inflexible
- s set in a rigidly conventional pattern of behavior, habits, or beliefs
News & Articles
- China fossils suggest tiny, hyperactive ancient primates
An artist's impression of the recent discovery in China of the fossilised remains of a tiny tree-dwelling creature that lived around 55 million years ago, making it the oldest primate ever found.
June 7, 2013 - The Bay Bulletin
- Tim Holding in The Age
The existence of these fossilised remains in no way impacts on the ability ...... to construct or operate a desalination plant on the site that we've selected in Kilcunda,Mr Holding said.
- Guido Westerwelle in FXstreet.com The Foreign Exchange Market
Her waiting policy has been called timid and fossilised in Italy,leader of the opposition liberal Free Democrats (FDP) Guido Westerwelle told German television, adding France and Britain had also criticised the plans.
- Vijay Singh in Fresh News
Vijay Singh, a professor in the geology department of Ranchi University, said: "The plant fossils of the Rajmahal area are extremely rare. Flora and fauna got fossilised during volcanic eruptions millions of years ago when the Gondwana region...