fortuity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause
it was due to an accident or fortuity
- A House subcommittee decided that "a discernible degree of fortuity attends" upon fishing, but "the skill of the angler overwhelmingly predominates in a successful.
- If a mystical corollary was intended, it is less important than the sheer fortuity which makes bromides say the world is such a small place after all.
- As well as any performer, Costner knows that his eminence is a happy fortuity of timing and talent.
News & Articles
- Business briefcase Jan. 27
Lawrence businesses supported a Boys & Girls Club of Lawrence shopping trip Saturday for Youth of the Year candidates. The youth were shopping for outfits for the Youth of the Year event in February. Businesses participating included Weaver’s Department Store, Envy, Fortuity, TCBY/Mrs. Fields and Fuzzy’s Tacos.
Jan. 27, 2014 - Lawrence Journal-World