- v have sex without being married
- The 43,000 Athenians were free to litigate, make money, philosophize, fornicate and fight because most of the heavy work was done by some 115,000 slaves.
- Both agree that if two unwed people kiss with intent to fornicate, they commit mortal sin, whether or not fornication follows.
- After years of oppression, thousands of angry and impatient Americans threw off the yoke of tyranny and declared themselves once and for all free -- to fornicate.
News & Articles
- Politico Reports: Obamacare Causes The Food Stamps!
If the past several weeks have proven anything, it's that the mainstream media never tires of finding creatively ridiculous ways to mislead , misinform , and otherwise rodent-fornicate on the issue of Obamacare, and Politico is blazing a new trail for them. On Wednesday, the site published a story with the Drudge-baiting headline " Obamacare could increase food stamp rolls ," and even led by ...
Nov. 6, 2013 - Mediaite
- Bono in Indie Wire
In the film, Anderson not only delves into the rumors surrounding its original meaning -- some believe it is an acronym, "fornicate under command of the king" -- but he also explores the work of comedians Lenny Bruce and George Carlin, the...
- Edith Bowman in Mirror.co.uk
Edith, whose show premieres on April 8 at 12.05am on Channel 4, says: "I don't have time to breathe, let alone fornicate."
- Ashlee Simpson in Sydney Morning Herald
Sorry we haven't seen each other in a while,Simpson said. "So we're going to find a quiet place to go fornicate."