forcefully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with full force
we are seeing this film too late to feel its original impact forcefully
- Her installations and films forcefully pluralize our notion of a singular "history.
- For the first time in a debate, she initiated off-topic attacks, forcefully challenging Obama on his health care plan and Edwards for going negative; she knocked both off balance .
- In support of this alarming prediction, he forcefully contrasts the fleeting pleasures of today with the promise of eternity: "For what profit is it to a man," he asks, "if he .
News & Articles
- Man charged with beating & holding girlfriend at NW suburban home
A 26-year-old Arlington Heights man is being held on $100,000 bond, charged with the domestic battery of his girlfriend and forcefully preventing her from leaving the northwest suburban home.
June 15, 2013 - FOX News Chicago
- Play of Jose Iglesias could lead to Stephen Drew trade
Jose Iglesias isn’t just giving John Farrell options. He’s giving them to Ben Cherington, too. The trade deadline remains six weeks away, but it’s never too early to start thinking about what the Sox need and what they could trade to get it. There was a time when Iglesias would’ve served as bait. But by forcefully stating his case for regular playing time, he’s making a good player expendable ...
June 15, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Ivory Coast's drive to reclaim national parks may hit cocoa output
ABIDJAN (Reuters) - A drive by Ivory Coast authorities to reclaim land in national parks on which about 2,000 farmers have planted crops could hurt output of cocoa in the world's top producing nation, exporters said. Some 100 farmers were forcefully removed from plantations last week in the cocoa-producing region of Sassandra in the south of the country after the government said it planned to ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Julie Christie in Ottawa Citizen
It's lovely to receive an award from your own union, especially at a time when we are being so forcefully reminded how important unions are,Christie said in one of several comments on Sunday about the bitter dispute between Hollywood...
- Barack Obama in The Guardian (blog)
In the interim, we are going to move forcefully for a UN sanctions regime,Obama said. "Do we have unanimity in the international community on sanctions? Not yet. And that's something that we have to work on."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Daily Times
Pakistanis "need to speak out forcefully against a policy that is ceding more and more territory to the [Taliban]," Clinton said, underscoring "the seriousness of the existential threat posed to the state of Pakistan by the continuing...