footpath : Definition, Usages, News and More
- A sign hangs on the gate of a public footpath near a Surrey farm of sixty cattle, which has been hit by the disease foot and mouth near the village of Normandy on August 4, 2007 in .
- The Appalachian National Scenic Trail is the nation's longest "marked footpath," stretching approximately 2,178 miles (the exact figure fluctuates) from the summit of Springer .
- Villa Garca and his Tahoe pot farm were discovered a week after two forest rangers on patrol noticed a recently bushwhacked footpath.
- Robert Doyle in LIVENEWS.com.au
They actually need to be properly licenced and regulated so that we are not just assaulted with a whole lot of different sounds every 10 metres along the footpath,Mr Doyle told 3AW.
- David Heathcoat-Amory in Burnham & Highbridge Weekly News
Mr Heathcoat-Amory said: "I have been campaigning for almost as long as I have been an MP for the completion of improvements to the Berrow Coast Road. There is still a missing stretch of footpath and cycle way. We are coming up to a holiday period...